Re: [IP] ACE Inhibitors

 > Does anyone know any treatments for Microalb. that does not involve an

Yeppers! I can no longer take ACEs after my *bout* with Captopril. I take
ARBs instead - similar but different. I know there are several, but I'm on
Cozaar, Cardura, and Norvasc. Have your endo check on ARBs.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

You don't hit a man on the head if you have your fingers between his teeth ~
Ghanian proverb