Re: [IP] Dating/Marriage and the pump

At 07:49 PM 1/8/2003, you wrote:
>I know where you are,
>  I am 20, D for 16 years pumping for 2 months.  I havn't had any serious
> relationships and don't intend to for a while.  The main reason is I have
> very high standards!  :-) and I don't want to inflict this whiole
> diabetes crap on another inosent sole!

I know what you mean.  I have actually had a few that have dumped be
because they thought it was "creepy"  I agreed with them and went on my
way.  I for one don't understand why some "freak out" when they find out I
have D.  Sooner or later I will find the right woman (hopefully sooner) but
for now I will continue with my little thing called life.  ;-)

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
      *Message Boards*