Re: [IP] Paradigm cases

I have the leather clip case(pretty similar to the belt one but you don't need a belt!)  and love it I use it pretty much all the time but I also want a selection of funky and different cases for when I'm out and want to show it off and incourage questions.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm