[IP] Great Cozmo input ...

SNIP	>>Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 03:10:37 -0600
	>>From: "Sue" <email @ redacted>
	>>Subject: [IP] More on my COZMO

	>>My Cozmo saved me from a real low today. <<

Fantastic! Your data and updates are extraordinary and I know that Deltec
would love to chat with you directly about your experience.

I'll be getting my Cozmo next week. Replacing my current H-Tron Plus units
that I've been loving and using for 9+ years.

Note to the other IP reader asking about infusion set compatibality . The
Deltec uses the standard Luer Lock format that is common to the majority of
all pumps save for the Paradigm and (I think) one other. This was one of the
'little' things Deltec took note of as they were readying their product.

Nolan K.
Spring, TX