Re: [IP] Paradigm cases

Original Message:
From: jspock @shore.net email @ redacted
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 20:23:24 +0000
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Paradigm cases

Summer Said:

>I'll just have to start getting cases else where!

Hi Summer,

I found a belt pouch that I wear with my MM508.  Its a little bigger than
the 508 itself, and I think the Paradigm will fit inside it.  The company
had other sizes of pouches, as well.

Their website is:  www.dreamshoes.com  They are leatherwork artisans, that
mostly sell their stuff at Ren Faires.  The pouch is great quality and they
have different embossed designs and differed colors.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted

slow!"  -Kathy Buckley

Reply from email @ redacted
Try the minimed flip leather case for paradigm or the 508 (different size
for each). Since I got mine in May 2001, I don't have to take the pump off
my belt to use it for anything. You just release the velcro tie, the pump
now drops to a view with screens & buttons facing up. When you finish, just
flip back against belt & velcro does the rest. When in public, it saves a
lot of questions for those who don't want to be conspicuous or for those
like me that find removing from the belt & putting back is a hassle.-MK

http://mail2web.com/ .