Re: [IP] some strange dealings with MM

In a message dated 1/8/2003 3:34:39 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< > They told me i could get 2 samples (for free) BUT, id have to pay
 > $15 shipping and $15 handling. I have never gotten anything from them in
 > the PAST,
 > free or otherwise.... NOR WILL I IN THE FUTURE... >>
    Perhaps the key phase concerning this, is that you had never gotten
anything from them before.
    If your are not a past or current customer of MiniMed, that could be the
reason for their reluctance in sending you any free samples.
    Just my thoughts -

Yours Sincerely - Jan G.