Re: [IP] pump or meter setting off store sensors?

>Almost every time I go into a store which has a sensor when you
>enter or leave or both, I set it off

Here is a suggestion.  To determine if it is the pump or not (since I
can't imagine how the pump could be doing it), go to a store that you
KNOW will set it off every time.  Disconnect from your pump and hand it
to your husband.  Then, you walk through.  If you don't set off the
alarm, have your husband walk through while holding the pump.  If he
goes off, then it is the pump (unless, of course, he goes off when he
ISN'T holding the pump as well).  Otherwise, it is something else.  :-)