Re: [IP] Diabetes in the Delta - USA TODAY article (attempt #2)

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=680&e=2&cid=680&u=/usatoday
> /20030108/en_usatoday/4760738

As you can see, this link breaks in the middle as well.  Try going to
http://www.makeashorterlink.com and paste the link there, then copy the
shorter link to the mailing list.

Jim Handsfield