Re: [IP] Cozmo Review

According to my trainer, you can use Mini-Meds Quick-Sets and  Soft-Set,
Disetronic Ultra-Flex and Tender,  and of course the Deltec Essential. She
also listed the Comfort but did not list the manf. Anything with the "luer

Silhouette, Tender, Essential, and Comfort are all pretty much the same
except the Mini Med Silhouette has the inserter (sil-serter).

I asure you that you are going to love it.
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03