[IP] New Animas Pump

I recently upgraded to the new Animas IR1000 pump, and I love it so far! I
was on the MM 507C, which was great too, but there are a few things that
really make a difference. Such as the quick bolus...wow! When it usually
took a few minutes to give a 5u bolus, it now only takes seconds, and no
more "clicking". Changing out every 3 days seems to be a lot easier...maybe
it's because I'm changing infusion sets and cartridges independently now,
rather than at the same time as I did on the 507C. I'm still exploring and
haven't found all the bells and whistles yet, but was wondering if Animas
users out there could share some features they like....so I can