Re: [IP] ACE Inhibitors

>By the time AER is in the microalbuminuric or nephropathic range, only
>antihypertensive therapy, specifically with ACE inhibitors or ARB, can
>slow the pace of progression.

I know that there are a lot of people on ACE Inhibitors for
microalbuminuria, and I also know that and ACE will lower the blood
pressure.

Does anyone know any treatments for Microalb. that does not involve an ACE?
My endo wants to treat what I have (going to look up the name of a nephro
for me) but I can't take ACE Inhibs. because I already have orthostatic
hypotension from Addison's Disease and take medication to raise the b.p.

Weird Jenn