Re: [IP] Paradigm cases

Summer Said:

>I'll just have to start getting cases else where!

Hi Summer,

I found a belt pouch that I wear with my MM508.  Its a little bigger than
the 508 itself, and I think the Paradigm will fit inside it.  The company
had other sizes of pouches, as well.

Their website is:  www.dreamshoes.com  They are leatherwork artisans, that
mostly sell their stuff at Ren Faires.  The pouch is great quality and they
have different embossed designs and differed colors.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424