[IP] re: sites

I am using a paradigm pump at present.  Have been pumping for about 12 years.
All that time used only my abdomen and now have two fatty lumps on each side
of my abdomen.  I am just starting to use my legs.  Find myself using a small
area on the top part of each thigh only.  I am wondering how far down the leg
I can use for insertion.  I am very thin and haven't much fatty tissue.
thanks for responding.  serena