[IP] Re: Paradigm cases

> My point is I was told that the paradigm case was 18.95 and
> thats what I paid, so I should receive it, well she said she doesn't
> know who took the order but they musn't have know the right price
> - is that my fault??  And I ordered it in November, they cashed
> the cheque on Nov. 15th Then I have to wait almost 2 months
> to get a case I can't even use!

Hi Summer,
     Just curious, are you ordering from the Canadian office, or calling to
the USA?
     I get my Quick-sets through a pharmacy and have a Disetronic pump, so
don't call Minimed very often.  However, in the fall I called the Canadian
office to order a back-up Quick-Serter.  They charged my credit card
immediately, but took a good long while in getting it sent out to me.  As it
was a back-up, it wasn't a problem for me, but it was not sent quickly enough
to meet acceptable business standards, in my opinion.
     I think that they DO KNOW who processed your order.  I would call back
and ask to speak to the supervisor and tell her/him that you want the proper
case sent out immediately, at no extra charge.  Otherwise, I would file a
complaint with the Better Business Bureau; let them know you will be doing

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8