[IP] Flights and lows

I tend to carry a 3-7+ days worth of low supplies, how ever long the trip I have that much worth of snacks, lows supplies and more.  I realise I could just stop at a store and buy it there BUT what if there were no stores in that city!!! :-0

Paranoia!! :-)  ohh well my fellow travelers are always pleased esspecially when theres a delay and it over laps a meal time I just open up my bags and we all eat!!

I do have really sore shoulders after wards.  Am about to buy a suit case with the wheels for my next flight(in March)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

 Aspen I felt low. Low and behold I was in the