Re: [IP] Re: New Flying Security Regulations

This thread has made me want to share about my recent flying experience. I
flew out of O'Hare Dec 5 to Denver then on to Aspen. As the flight was
descending into . Aspen I felt low. Low and behold I was in the low 40s. As
it was too late to ask the flight attendent for any juice I realized that I
had brought on some juice boxes. From that flight on (to San Diego and back
to Aspen and then back to Chicago) I have carried plenty of "low supplies" in
my carry-on.
As for security, my paradigm set off the alarm only after I was asked to
remove my "pager". All they did was hand wand me and I was done. Every person
that asked me to remove my "pager" was almost embarrassed when I responded
that it was an insulin pump.

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992  Paradigm 8/02