Re: [IP] pump or meter setting off store sensors?

Mine hasn't set any off, but I can only amagine how you feel, I've set them off a few times cause they forgot to remove sensors and it is really embarasing and I'm the type that always snickers when some one else sets it off!  "wonder what there stealing today!"  I can't help it its really funny.  Which pump do you have?  is it a really old model?
It's strange how some people always set it off but others with the same pump don't!

maybe if you tossed it up in the air over the sensor and caught it on the other side?? You'd still look really strange and probably drop it!

I once saw a teacher do this in my high school library(with a book), good role model ehh??!!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

  Either way I look like a fool.  Does anyone have