[IP] Minimed pump supplies

I have recently been changed to the minimed paradigm pump.  I have a few
boxes of unused, sealed supplies left over from my 507.  I will give them to
the first person that contacts me via email at email @ redacted  I would
prefer to give them to someone who is financial need.  I am willing to mail
or have someone pick them up.  I am in Woodbridge, NJ.
The items include MMT- 103  total of 5 boxes
                           MMT-315  total of 7 boxes.
I hate to see these go to waste.