[IP] reinserting sets

I just changed sets and I had gotten my sil all the way in and half
the tape down and realized I wasn't going to last 3 minutes never
mind 3 days with it in, must have hit a bunch of nerves or something
any ways I pulled it out and used a new set in a new spot no problem,
my question is could I have used the same set?	I hadn't pulled the
introducer needle out yet, is it ok to re-insert a set??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm
yes, its ok. sils hurt if you introduce them at 30 degrees like it says, try
pushing them in like an airplane landing on a runway with too little lift.
almost plowing up the tarmac. never insert them on the back of your legs or
arms they hurt there. insert them where the hair grows not where it does
not.never take out the needle and try to put it back in., spot