[IP] Me on MM again!

Well I just phoned and the lady on the phone said the computer says I was just suppose to get 4 replacements so I said well what do I do with the rest of the box, I can't use them????  And she thought for a minute and then said she'd send me the rest out right away and she'd send a large envelope to return it all.  She said she'd get it right out to me, but we'll see!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm