Re: [IP] Re: New Flying Security Regulations

In a message dated 1/8/03 7:29:05 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My concern (I fly Friday) is I thought I read on here that insulin should
 not be scanned. Tell me how that is handled. Also, what about cameras, isn't
 there some info on the scanning/XRay wiping out the film? What to do? >>

My camera (usually with film in it) is in my purse. My insulin is in my
carry-on. They both go through the x-ray machine. No problems. Take food with
you. Airlines don't feed you any more and there is always the possibility
that you will get stuck somewhere.

Jan and Elvis