[IP] Re: Moving to Denver

Sorry I don't have much information on Kaiser for you, but welcome to Denver!
 To be honest, I've always been a little scared to take Kaiser Insurance
(they are one of our choices at work) because I thought you didn't have a
regular doctor; you see whoever is available.  I could be wrong about that,
though.  What part of Denver will you be moving to?  I do know one Kaiser doc
in the north metro area.  Feel free to email me privately if you'd like.

Kristin