Re: [IP] Leaks in tubing

My tubing leaked in at least one place - at the connection between the reservoir and the tubing, where no matter what precautions I took, it would loosen.  Hi blood sugars, moderate ketones also. With MM there is a way to check for leaks. The tool comes with the batteries.  The MM tech walked me through a check. He said I should check for leaks periodically. I also suspected an o valve leak at the cannula connection, which I wrote about on this site before, and sent the sets back for analysis.  I have not heard yet about this.
Miriam, Mother to Sarah, 11, pumping since 11/01.