[IP] QUICK!! 357 BATTERY USERS - L00K!!!

Does your pump use 357 batteries?  Do you have to buy
them yourself?  Are tired of paying $1.99 each for
them?

WELL, CHECK THIS OUT!

There is an auction on eBay(R) for batteries right
now.  I just saw this or I would have posted this
earlier.  You can get 100 batteries for $22.00
including shipping!  That's probably a three-year
supply for most users.  It ends TODAY (Wednesday,
January 8, 2003) at 6:00pm.  If it does end before you
get a chance to bid, have faith that the seller will
repost this auction as he has 50,000 of them!  :)

He also has lots of 50 and 20 batteries.  To see
these, just go to the auction page and click on the
"View seller's other auctions" link under the seller's
name.

To see this auction go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1948607910

If the above link doesn't work, go to eBay(R) and find
auction number 1948607910.

I have no connection with this seller and am not
making any profit from it.  I just wanted to pass this
information on to those that might be able to take
advantage of it.

Good luck!

Craig
dx'ed 4/63, start pumping 1/11/03!