Re: [IP] testing in cold weather/Exercise basals

I've had that happen where my BG rises from dehydration,
but this is just my normal response to exercise. The harder
the workout, the more sharply my BG rises. About the
dehydration, I had my BG shoot up to over 300 in the
middle of a race in which I became dehydrated. At the
time I had no idea what it was from - it was very frustrating
since at the time I had no idea why.