[IP] Re: New Flying Security Regulations

> My experience lately is that they
> seem to not care about diabetic supplies.

My concern (I fly Friday) is I thought I read on here that insulin should
not be scanned. Tell me how that is handled. Also, what about cameras, isn't
there some info on the scanning/XRay wiping out the film? What to do? (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

God gives every bird a worm, but He does not throw it into the nest.   --
Swedish Proverb