I  may be redundant, but I just saw the question of getting DKA overnight.  If
you eat a fair amount of carbs just before going to bed, and don't test to
confirm that your pump is working, it is an invitation for DKA.  if your pump
is not working and you start the night at 350 from eating, it could be real
problem in the morning.

If Lauren eats carbs before bed(which is a very bad habit) we try to always
test at least one hour later to be sure that her BGs are coming down and the
pump is working.  The safest thing is to limit carbs before bed.

Diane Massey