[IP] Leaks in tubing

Has anyone experienced a small leak in the tubing?  I had very high BS's one
night (300-400 for no reason) and discovered a very small amount of insulin
leaking from the tubing about half way down.  It wasn't enough to cause that
much of a delivery difference but I'm wondering if the pressure difference
could throw everything off?  Then last night a similar thing happened with
another set but I never did see a leak- just smelled insulin at the adaptor
and tubing connection.  Thanks.
L Babbitt