Re: [IP] Thyroid Medication

I've been taking levoxyl for about three mos. now and today received my most
recent labs.  My TSH has gone from 8.9 to 5.1, within normal limits, but my
nurse practitioner rased my dose to .5, as she wants to see my TSH around 3.

I haven't had any good or bad reactions/thoughts about taking Levoxyl.
Pretty much, I trust my np and if she says it's the one I need to take, I
will.  If after my next set of labs, my TSH isn't where she wants it to be, I
think we'll talk about another course of action.

We'll see...