[IP] Eddie Murray hall of famer

to all pumper sports fans, I just read that the soon to be newest
member of the Baseball Hall of Fame, Eddie Murray, one of our Oriole
greats, will have his celebration saddened by the recent death of his
38 y/o sister.   The news reports said she died of complications of
diabetes.  Hard to imagine that still happening today, especially in
such young women, and more so with pumps available.  Sad.