Re: [IP] New Flying Security Regulations

I flew over the holidays and my paradigm set off the metal detectors in Tampa
and in Milwaukee, but when I told them that I was pretty sure my pump had set
the detector off, they just half wanded me (they scanned me quickly just to
confirm that it was my pump that had set it off).
    Diagnosed 8-13-93 (age 11)
    Pumping since 7-18-02 w/ my blue Paradigm "Lancelot"