Re: [IP] some strange dealings with MM

--- lenlutz <email @ redacted> wrote:
They told me i could get 2 samples (for free) BUT,
> id have to pay
> $15 shipping and $15 handling. I have never gotten
> anything from them in
> the PAST,
> free or otherwise.... NOR WILL I IN THE FUTURE...

And you just accepted this?  Well, I would ask the
question before throwing the baby out with the
proverbial bath wsater.  Ask why you have to pay this
fee and if there is not an acceptable answer, ask to
speak to a supervisor.  Blessings, Cynthia

Do you Yahoo!?