Re: [IP] some strange dealings with MM

Where do you live!!!!!  I've never paid for shipping of anysorts, then adgain I bought a pump from them so I beleive I deserve free shipping!!
Can you try your diabetes team?  they may be willing to swap a few sets so you can try some out but they still have a supply on hand??
Just a thought

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm