[IP] some strange dealings with MM

-- Ive been reading here, that some people have had a few problems with the
disetronic ultra-flex cannula bending on insertion.

I have had a few bent ones myself, usually caused when i bend the needle,
while breaking of the plastic guard.

I sort of think that the infusion sets (over a number of years), is where
the money is.

Anyway, i called MM, to discuss their Quick-set ( the inserter looked like
a good idea).

They told me i could get 2 samples (for free) BUT, id have to pay
$15 shipping and $15 handling. I have never gotten anything from them in
the PAST,
free or otherwise.... NOR WILL I IN THE FUTURE...

The ultra-flex will do just fine
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)