RE: [IP] New Flying Security Regulations

Janet Said <snipeed>:

>It seems to depend on which pump you have.  I recently read that some >one
>with , I think, one of the MiniMeds experienced that it made the
>metal detector go off somewhere.

I have a MM508 and I'm in and out of Federal Courthouses all the time for
work.  I've never set anythig off in any of them.  I don't think there's
enough metal inside it to register.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
(who is deaf and knows Sign Language, but its not D-related)

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted

slow!"  -Kathy Buckley