Re: [IP] New Flying Security Regulations

> It seems to depend on which pump you have.  I recently read that some one
with , I think, one of the MiniMeds experienced that it made the metal
detector go off somewhere.

As a general rule, I don't think that is true, unless you are talking about
a very old MM pump.  When I was on a 504, I set off metal detectors all the
time.  But I have since used both a 507 and a 508, both without setting off
the detectors.  If you get wanded, they might react to the pump, but the
normal ones that you walk through don't even register.

I'm betting that the same thing is true for the Paradigm.  There may be
someone out there who has had a problem for some odd reason with their pump
and a metal detector, but I don't think most MM pumps would do that.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990