RE: [IP] testing in cold weather/Exercise basals

Thanks for your help and suggestions. When I explained this issue to the
local pumpers group I attend they seemed to think I was nuts and didn't have
any useful suggestions. I'm going to try actually increasing the basal
during the last hours of a snowboarding day, and see if that works. It is
good to see someone else has the same issues.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. My Hubby and I are in the early stages of
planning a pregnancy. We have our first appointment with a perinatologist on
Monday, and hope to be given the go ahead to start trying later this year. I
hope you're also a member of the PregnantPumpers Yahoo group
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PregnantPumpers/) and will share your
experiences with us!

Type 1 8 years, pumping 8 months with "Buzz" the MM Paradigm