Re: [IP] Re: alcohol wipes

And my husband's PCP told him: "Hmmmmm ... your fasting is 160. We're going
to have to keep an eye on that."

My sweet baboo has already had surgery for trigger finger and he has had
non-healing wounds on this shins for several years. He was 130 or more
fasting 2 or 3 years ago. I told him he had diabetes, but he would not listen
to me. His PCP was not telling him he had diabetes; therefore, he did not.

What we need are some "real" doctors!

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 1/7/03 3:36:49 PM US Eastern Standard Time,