Re: [IP] New Flying Security Regulations

This sounds normal to me, I find that some are more lax then others but they all do ramdon searches and test for explosives, all bags are scanned and of course they scan every one who beeps.  Also they require you to turn any electronics on, so make sure you have batteries, I saw a guy get stopped, for quite a while cause his electric tooth brush wouldn't turn on!!  I have my bags searched about 75% of the time but no problem with the D supplies.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm