Re: [IP] other uses for IV Prep

IV Preps work very very well for making anything that
is a "peel & stick" stick forever.

I use it to clean my car license plate off when
adhering the new expiration sticker.

My son uses it on his skateboard, notebooks, etc to
make bumperstickers stick.

I used it most recently to clean off the bottoms of
the legs of chairs to make the felt sliders stick.

Don't ask me how to UN-stick them though! :-)

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, pumping since 1985-ish,
recycling queen.

Do you Yahoo!?