Re: [IP] hearing loss

So your telling me I can become deaf and go blind!  aaarrgggg!!I've often thought about taking sign language, but always told myself I should learn to read brail because I may actually need it,, now I'm thinking I should do both!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

> I became Hard of Hearing (HOH) in one ear in my early 20's.
  They then told me this was a