[IP] A note about the Animas Chat tonight

As you are all no doubt aware, tonight's Guest Chat will be with Animas
and will deal with the topic of "Getting back to business", time to
refocus after the holidays.

Now, for chats with topics like this, the content is valuable to all
pump users, not just Animas users.  So, if the topic looks like it is
something you are interested in, please feel free to drop by tonight
in the Guest Room at 9PM EST. Simply go to
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml and select Guest from the
drop down menu where it asks you to select a chat room.  If you miss
the chat, a transcript will be made available the following day.

Hope to see you all there!

Steve Pearl
Animas Chat Host
email @ redacted
Type II- 1981, Insulin dependant - 1993, Pumping (MiniMed 508) - 7/01
"As we brushed past each other, you favored me with a smile.
It's okay if we never meet again. I'm lucky you were here just for a while!"