[IP] Bra for pump -- thanks!

I want to thank whoever it was who suggested the Olga Simply Perfect
Satin as a pump bra.  I bought one last weekend, and it hides the pump
nicely and seems like it will hold it (horizontally, between/under the
breasts) fine for all-day wearing.  The pump also fits between two
layers of fabric, so I won't have the plastic right against my skin
which is always horribly sweaty.

If you google the name, you should be able to see a picture of the bra,
and you can kind of figure out how the pump would fit there.  The band
around the bottom holds the pump in place with no extra
pinning/velcroing necessary.

The occasions I'll have for using this are few, as I hardly ever wear a
dress, but it's nice to have another way to deal with the pump and dresses.

Type 1 since '93, pumping since '95, MM508