[IP] Books about kids with diabetes

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any books about young children (under
the age of 8) that have diabetes.  I am an early childhood education major
and I am taking a class about teaching children with different emotional
problems and also children with diseases and we have an assignment to find a
book aimed for young children in which the main character suffers from a
disease, and I would like to do diabetes.  If anyone knows of any books I
would really appreciate it.  Thanks in advance!
    Diagnosed 8-13-93 (age 11)
    Pumping since 7-18-02 w/ my blue Paradigm "Lancelot"