Re: [IP] (IP) DKA Question

I'm thinking the same as you, unless your sick and it fails at night then you might have a chance of DKA and of course that wouldn't really be the pumps problem.  I can have my sugars in the high 25.?++ for like a whole day and still have no(maybe a slight trace) of ketones, I guess it depends of how sensitive you are for getting ketones.

But if your that sensitive I would think being on shots would be just as hard??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

 I mean YES my sugars