Re: [IP] FreeStyle Tracker

I'm using one.

At $300, you're paying about $150 for just the PDA.  The tracker module by
itself sells for $150.

If they're still shipping the Visor Deluxe as the PDA, then you're paying too
much if you order the $300 dollar kit.   Used/New Visors can be had on Ebay
 or from Frye's Electronics for much better prices.

--- Jim <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I am considering the new FreeStyle Tracker blood glucose meter but I am
> trying
> to find out if the excessive cost is worth, I believe it's $299.99 - has any
> one in this group been exposed or know of any one using it?

Do you Yahoo!?