[IP] Bagels & alcohol wipes

Thanks to all who came to our rescue about the bagel question --
Obviously Andrea will have to bolus almost twice the amount as usual for
the 60+ carbs they say are in the bagels. Oh and about those extra
alcohol wipes - we donate them and the hundreds of extra lancets we
receive to the local diabetes association for use in their screening
programs for detecting Type II diabetes.  Beats having them gather dust
around here! Liz B.