RE: [IP] pizza carbs

Did anyone respond to this?

I found that figuring on 25 gr of carbs worked best for me but that was for
a veggie thin crusted pizza with no cheese.  If the cheese is the low fat
type (which if it's fast food probably isn't) then you don't have to do a
dual wave for the fats that will roar up their ugly heads later hours after
you eat it.

Know this is late in responding but I'm just catching up with e mails.

kathy b.