Re: [IP] testing in cold weather

>>>My problem is the screen gives the too cold or too hot message and
nothing can be down till it goes away.  >>>

I store my meter batteries (AA) in a pantry where it's cool. When I change
them, I get the cool notice. We just hold our thumbs on them 'til they warm
up - just a minute or so.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

I don't need glasses but I've reached the age where curiosity is greater
than vanity ~ Red Skelton