Re: [IP] testing in cold weather

My problem is the screen gives the too cold or too hot message and nothing can be down till it goes away.  It only takes about 5-10 minutes outside before it reads this.  I have it in the case and either in my pocket or in my purse.
And at work I have to remember to bring my purse into the kitchen cause if I leave it at the back door on the coat rack it is too cold to use when I need it.  They keep  their house quit cool!!

I'm wondering if there is a meter that has a wider temp range, and will work below zero or close to it.  I think my fast take has a 15-30 degree working range and that is really only like 4-6 months of a year up here.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm